Müpa Budapest building and ticket office summer opening times
2018. July 17.
Visitors are advised that, after the end of the 2017/2018 season, Müpa Budapest will take a short summer break. In the following months, the building and ticket offices will be available at the following times.
The building and ticket office will be closed from 9 July to 19 August and will reo-pen on 20 August from 2 to 10 pm.
The Info Desk, our central client service, will also be closed from 9 July to 19 August though will receive visitors from 10 am to 6 pm on the remaining days and from 2 to 11 pm on 20 August.
The Andrássy út ticket office will be open from 10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Fri-day all summer, except for the period between 27 July and 8 August, when that ticket office will also take a summer break. The office will also close at 4 pm on 10 July and be closed all day on 11 July, for technical reasons.
Of course, our online ticket sales will be continuously available on the website (except for a short technical break between 6 and 8 August).
Summer opening of temporary ticket offices
- Ticket office in Mammut 2 Shopping Centre: closed from 20 June
- Ticket office in Árkád Shopping Centre: closed from 27 June
- Ticket office in Allee Shopping Centre: closed from 30 June
- Open from 9 to 12 July – temporary exhibitions: from 10 am to 8 pm, collections: from 10 am to 6 pm. Closed on Mondays
- Open from 13 July to 19 August but every level only from 10 am to 6 pm. Closed on Mon-days
- Closed on 20 August
Vince Book Store
- Open from 9 to 30 July during the usual hours but closed on Mondays
- Closed from 31 July to 12 August
- Open from 13 to 31 August during the usual hours, except for 20 August. Closed on Mondays
Rózsavölgyi CD Store
- Closed from 9 July to 19 August
- Open on 20 August from 4 to 10 pm
Ethnosound Instrument Store
- Closed from 8 July to 7 September
- Opening on 8 September
- P’Art Café will be closed for reconstruction from 9 July 2018.
P’Art Café replaced by a buffet in the Hall
- Open during the usual opening hours of Ludwig Museum (also at weekends) from 9 am to 6/8 pm and from 9 am to 6 pm on Mondays
- Closed on 6 August 2018
- Open on 7–8 August 2018 from 9 am to 6 pm
- Open on weekdays from 9 July to 19 August between 11:30 am and 3 pm. Access via the street entrance. Closed at weekends
- Closed for reconstruction on 10 July
- Closed on 6–8 August
- Usual opening time from 20 August
Have a nice summer and see you next season!