In accordance with the provisions of Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information, Act XLVIII of 2008 on the Basic Requirements and Certain Restrictions of Commercial Advertising Activities, Act CVIII of 2001 on Certain Issues of Electronic Commerce Activities and Information Society Services, as well as other applicable legal regulations, Müpa Budapest Nonprofit Kft. (1095 Budapest, Komor Marcell u. 1.) hereby discloses its data protection and data processing principles in the form of this Statement.
Müpa Budapest Nonprofit Kft. (hereinafter referred to as: “Müpa Budapest”) solely engages in data processing based on prior written consent and voluntary data provision by data subjects. The following contractual partners of Müpa Budapest perform data processing duties regarding data managed by Müpa Budapest to the extent and for the purpose as specified by Müpa Budapest as data controller. Crane Kft. (1138 Budapest, Révész utca 27-29., 2. emelet; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and Mito Europe Kft. (1051 Budapest, Nádor u. 23., 5. emelet; e-mail: email@example.com)
Login to the Müpa Budapest website as a user is possible after electronic registration, which requires the entering of personal data displayed on the registration page (e.g.: name, e-mail address, genre preference, etc.). Additional personal details may be required when using various services provided to registered users who have accessed the site (e.g.: shopping for tickets), in the interest of being able to perform the service and in order to ensure its security. Müpa Budapest shall process and use personal data provided by data subjects until they revoke their authorisation for data processing, subject to the scope and extent of authorisation granted by data subjects, for the sake of accomplishing the following objectives and solely to the extent required for that:
- to produce analyses and to conduct surveys associated with improving the services Müpa Budapest provides and deploying services suitable for satisfying the broadest possible range of visitor needs;
- to provide information on any possible cancellations of events or any other important circumstances concerning the event in relation to ticket purchases, and to liaise with customers;
- to send direct inquiries for advertising purposes (direct business acquisition) related to Müpa Budapest’s activity, services it provides and events (by e-mail, other online channels, etc.), in which Müpa Budapest also provides a presence to its strategic partners that cooperate with it in rendering high quality cultural services;
- to organise prize contests and periodic promotions, and to liaise and provide information in connection with those, to hand over prizes and ensure that discounts can be used;
- to create a database related to participation in the Müpa Budapest Loyalty Program and the use of discounts provided in the framework thereof, to deliver services, liaise and provide information related thereto.
Müpa Budapest shall use other personal data (e.g.: purchasing history, special needs, etc.) generated by means of using the services provided by it, using the website as a registered user or through personal contact over other channels, which data have become available to it for processing, for the purpose of the most efficient possible customer-oriented liaising and problem management, moreover to produce tailored offers that reflect users’ needs at an increasingly high standard.
Apart from disclosure based on the data subjects’ consent, Müpa Budapest shall only process and forward data in cases where it is required to do so by the law. Müpa Budapest shall not forward any personal data made available to it to any third parties - except for data processing entities authorised by it - unless the express prior written consent by the data subject is obtained for such purpose.
Personal and other data provided by our visitors shall be supplemented by or linked with data from other sources solely based on prior written consent by the data subject.
Müpa Budapest shall provide the highest reasonable degree of protection for personal data processing and preventing any potential unauthorized access by the use of high standard technological protection measures and prudent internal regulations. As a key data protection duty, Müpa Budapest shall safeguard and manage the personal data of its registered customers and contractual partners in strict confidence. By its applicable measures and procedural policy, Müpa Budapest shall comply with European Union and international data protection requirements and standards, thereby protecting the interests of its customers and contractual partners, and it shall be able to comply with its obligations to maintain business confidentiality and retain know-how as undertaken by it within the framework of contractual freedom.